Monday, May 3, 2010

May we always be like this

We've been school pals for like nine years, but not until we both went to college did we really become friends. All the memories about you were the guy that spoke really beautiful english, the guy that got a highest score on an english exam, the guy that was in the class next to ours. And now it's the guy who supports me always, the guy who hangs out with me, the guy who i miss and misses me. Who will you become? It's a terrifying question.

It's weird that whenever I'm blue, so are you. They "dumped" us. We got new BF/GF. We are alone again. Why does the world work this way? Sometimes I'd think that it as the God's sign, telling us to be together. But whenever I think it that way, the horrible scare from the uncertainty of relationship forces me to chicken out. Like now, I can't even text you back. We're friends. How wonderful is that.

And I know we can be friends forever, as long as we don't step forward. Couples separate. Friends stay. You are too precious to lose. It hurts, both you and me. I don't know how I can put it, but please, don't go away, you are my best friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers