Saturday, April 24, 2010

Drag show + Martha's Vineyard Island


Adam, you rock!
It was so awkward though. I think I'm touching his breast at this time. He must be the smileiest zombie in the world. The drag show was really good. I was surprised when it really came out, given the total failure of the previous rehearsal. I'm so gonna miss all of this.



Rachel, I'm so proud of you! lol. You are my best tutee! (even though I only have one...)
And of course this is the only time I see you with makeup, apart from the Halloween dressing up. I can't stand letting you escape from the camera this time!




El. I'm gonna miss you, too. We never really had a "conversation partner style" conversation. lol.



Early that day in Boston Commons. Met a cute dog.



The tower in Cape Cod/ Cape Cod chips. It reminds me of Faye's song: 他来我对自己说 我不害怕 我很爱他。 I'm not afraid, for I love him. However, as for me, where is him?



I'm so lucky for knowing you. I'd always thought you girls from Shanghai were like Janice, but I was wrong. I like you, or to some degree, I love you. Hey, stay in touch. OK?



Alice's wonderland. In Martha's Vineyard Island. I love Mr. Rabbit in the front table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers