Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sometimes, you just have to be ignorant.

It's never been easy to be in a relationship.

Last night I overheard Fiona talking to her BF and got really upset. It seemed that Achun might not be able to go to HK to meet her there, because of the final paper or something. I'd be disappointed in that condition, too. It's like he offers you a pretty balloon, and then pierces it to explosion himself. Not a good feeling, and I'd had so much before. However, it's actually nobody's fault. As the saying goes, future is always uncertain. Plans, dreams, relationships. Nothing can beat the uncertainty. Still. It's disappointing.

BFF is so much better than BF. I miss you guys.







Chun just told me that she was gonna stay in Japan for 3 years. I'm gonna cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers